You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Electric Chicken Netting
Standard Chicken Netting Kit suitable to use with either 220 volt mains or 12v Battery
- The 108 cm chicken nets are the proven standard Flexinett in use for 25 years
- The base kit is the minimum required for a poultry net, Available in either 25 meter, 50 m or 100 m length options allowing you to assemble a kit more suitable to your OWN requirements.
- The energiser supplied may be powered by an external 12v battery or by 220volt mains electricity.
- The energiser is a very powerful 2.4 joule energiser that will be very effective in protecting your chickens from a marauding fox
- The nets are 50 m (55 yards) long and are fitted with connections and posts. All nets are 108 cm (42 inches - 3 ft 8 inches feet) tall. All nets are green.
- Additional Chicken nets may be added should you wish to - the energiser is sufficiently powerful to add some more.
- An Electric HotGate may be added here should you want one.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available Protect your chickens from a fox - 38% Taller - 90% EXTRA PROTECTION Give yourself great...
Electric Flexinett Chicken netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to keep...
Electric FLEXINETT Poultry netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to...
Poultry Net with Double Prong Posts Double prong white posts giving greater stability in windy conditions. 105cm (3ft 5in) high by 50metres (55 yards) long Complete with connections and 15...
ELECTRIFIED POULTRY NETTING KIT Two lengths available, Please select your prefered option above. Electrified poultry netting provides a low visibility, effective deterrent against most predators. change Proven to be highly effective...
Green Electrified Allotment Netting. Ideal for protecting valuable vegetables and horticulture from the ravages of rabbits, badgers and other pests. Increasingly being used to protect valuable Khoi and other fish...