You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dairy Milk Warmer to use with Calves milk and colostrum.
A powerful milk heater with an output of 1700 watts and an easy to clean, splash-proof design.
- The Analogue model has a shaft and heating boot that is made of non-corrosive aluminium.
- The Digital model has an additional covering of Teflon on the boot to increase the hygiene and easy cleaning properties associated with Teflon.
- The Teflon coating reduces the build up of milk solids on the heating element. These solids reduce the efficiency of heat transfer.
- Thermostatically controlled temperature - The milk heaters have an optical operation display with an external infinitely variable thermostat.
- Digital version allows the infinite adjustment of temperature from 0 - 99°C
- Shuts off automatically at the selected temperature then continues to maintain this temperature constantly. This ensures the milk is not scorched by the milk heater.
- The ideal product for warming up to 20 litres of milk or stored colostrum to feed to young calves and lambs.
- May be used with both metal and plastic buckets
- When used as a thermostatic heater for thawing colostrum, use a thermometer to make a water bath at 45-50ºC, set the heater to 40ºC and place the colostrum in the water bath. The heater will replace the heat as the colostrum cools the water. thawing should be complete in 30 minutes.
- Manufactured to order by Horizont gmbh, Germany, delivery will take place normally in seven days. Supplied with a UK plug - if a EU plug is preferred, please advise when placing your order.
Total Height;- 94 cm
Boot Diameter;- 15,5 cm
Weight;- 3,4 Kg
Usable Depth;- Min 15cm (6 in), Max 82 cm. (32 in)
20 litres of water starting at 15ºC.
|5 min||20C||10 min||30C|
|16 min||40C||23 min||50C|
|31 min||60C||41 min||70C|
|54 min||80C||69 min||90C|