A simple kit to set up an electric fence that keeps Badgers off valuable property safely.
Netting is the most secure system of keeping badgers and rabbits away from gardens, bowling greens and cricket pitches.
- Everything needed to install an electric fence to keep badgers out safely
- Easy to erect - simply press the stakes into the ground and tighten out the wires.
- Stakes are of high quality polyplastic, 90 cm out the ground and supplied attached to the netting.
- The Trapper energiser is sufficiently powerful to safely teach the badger the error of his ways and to keep away without harming him.
- The Trapper may run on either 12v battery or 220 v mains power. If you want to use it on 220 v then a length of High Volt Cable will be necessary.
- The net is high quality with a very good conductivity of 0.3 Ohms/m (the lower this figure is - the better) It has rigid plastic risers to assist in maintaining the rigidity of the net.
- Stiff corner posts are supplied.
- A tester is supplied so you do not need to touch it to know if the fence is working.
- How to erect a net.
- Information on Badger Fencing.