You have no items in your shopping cart.
A lightweight yet powerful Electric Fencing Energiser - very portable
- The 9v battery is contained inside the energizer with the whole unit sitting on its own earth stake.
- This is a stronger, very portable unit with an integrated battery box for Equestrian yards.
- Ideal if you need a temporary pen at a show or tournament. Carry it with you when trekking.
- Splash and weather-proof. It is supplied with Earth stake and all necessary connections.
- TWO Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- The whole unit weighs just 5 kg including battery. A very versatile unit that is very simple and easy to use.
- The B2 draws just 44 mA so a 100aH battery should last 2000 hours* - very cheap to run.
- The base unit is supplied without a battery, you may select an option that includes a battery.
- May also be run by an external 12v rechargeable battery (Preferably a leisure battery but a car battery may be used.) The unit may be run with the 9v battery retained within the box as a standby when recharging the 12v battery.
- A battery is NOT supplied with the base unit unless selected with the relevant option. These are the 9v batteries on offer. For use with a 12v battery an additional connection is required. 12v Batteries are not supplied
|Stored Energy; 0.3 Joule||Output Energy; 0.22 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 8600v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 3500v|
|Max fence length; 7m (12km)||Realistic length; 4.5m.(8km)|
|Will run 2 nets||Power Consumption; 44mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.