Terms and Conditions of Trading.
- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from Agrisellex UK via this web site and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Delivery: Please view this page.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to Agrisellex by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in £UK Sterling , providing delivery is to a location in the UK . Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available. The order reflects current pricing and your credit card/ debit card payment is approved by your credit card/ debit card company.
- Consumer Protection (Distance selling) Regulations 2000. Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but this right ends seven (7) days after the date you take receipt of the delivery. This is your "cooling off" period. You are entitled to cancel the order by sending us notice of such cancellation by emaill or letter within such 7 day period. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts you have been charged (including delivery) will be repaid to you by way of a credit to your account within thirty days. HOWEVER, we may have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, please contact us by telephone. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you. Should you request a collection by Agrisellex UK, this will be deducted from the refund.
- Product returned after the period stipulated above will be accepted at the company's discretion and will be subject to a 10% rehandling deduction.
Faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be collected and rectified at our expense within the United Kingdom. Items under warranty supplied to Europe will need to be returned to and from the UK or to Germany at the purchasers expense.
- More information about the EU Distance Selling Directive may be found at: Office of Fair Trading"
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason, or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. We will allow delivery to a second location but additional card verification checks will be carried out prior to despatch. This may add 24 hours to the delivery time.
- Payment: We will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is accepted. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card account at your discretion. Refunds for orders placed and cancelled by yourself will be refunded but may be liable to bank charges. We may at our discretion replace products ordered with a similar product providing the replacements are of a superior quality.
- Warranty. Many plastic based products are offered with a limited guarantee. This guarantee specifically refers to the Ultra Violet degradation of the plastic material by natural sunlight and does not cover mechanical damage by wind action, animal action, abrasion or damage by lightning strike.
All energiser components are supplied with a 2 year Manufacturers warranty. Faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be collected and rectified at our expense within the United Kingdom. Items under warranty supplied to Europe will need to be returned to and from the UK or to Germany at the purchasers expense. This warranty is restricted to manufacturing faults and does not cover damage caused by flooding, lightning strike, animal or mechanical damage. A energiser under warranty will only be replaced when it has been ascertained that it has not been damaged by outside influences.
- WEEE Regulations. The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now law and Agrisellex is fully compliant with it. For further information, please read this document. Ref 33
- Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us via:
Email: sales (at) agrisellex.co.uk
Telephone contact: 01328 853266
- General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, global consumer overload, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
- Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in the UK
- Trading Name: Agrisellex UK. Reg No. 7302486. All Trademarks, graphics and photographs remain the property of the owner and are covered by UK Copyright laws.
116 North Park,
HM Customs and Excise. Reg No; 896 3257 76
EORI Number: GB 896325776