A highly versatile and powerful Electric Fencing Energiser
- This powerfull energiser is particularly suited to agricultural and rural locations where an effective fence is vital
- The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm.
- Automatic current saving and protection against low level discharge will extend the life of the battery to its' maximum so considerably extending the re-charge interval.
- Automatic built-in circuitry giving you a constant knowledge of the strength of the fence by using a range of LED's on the face of the energiser.
- The energizer has sophisticated circuitry including a potentiometer and 6 level voltage control allowing you to select the power output according to the requirements of the target.
- The unit draws between 80-350milliamps so a 100aH Battery may last 1300 hours* depending on the potentiometer setting used.
NB. A 12v battery is not supplied. The unit is supplied with the necessary connection cables. Requires long earth posts. The unit may be coupled with the solar unit available to create a single unit
|Stored Energy; 3 Joule||Output Energy; 2.5 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9500v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 4500v|
|Max fence length; 30m (45km)||Realistic length; 21m (35km)|
|Will run 13nets||Power Consumption; 80-350mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.