Electric Sheep Netting
Premium quality Electric Sheep Netting to protect your Sheep
- Electrified Netting has been consistently proven to be the most effective barrier to predators that may be after your valuable animals. Used by farmers and smallholdings around Europe to protect their sheep.
- Now you may have truly free-range sheep and sleep well knowing your animals will be safe and away from danger with a much better quality of life than constantly cooping them up in a small enclosed run.
- There are two types and sizes available. The Livestok range have more ridgid polyplastic vertical risers to assist in maintaining a vertical net.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £50.00 Incl. Tax: £60.00
The Livestok Electric Sheep Net is more stable than other Sheep nets
- Semi-rigid plastic vertical strut every 30cm in place of plain poly wire.
- Retains a more vertical stability than other nets
- Very stable and effective against predatory foxes.
Excl. Tax: £120.00 Incl. Tax: £144.00
The Deer and Fox-busting net.
- Perfect for excluding Foxes and deer from gardens.
- 145cm (4 feet 10 inches) high x 50m(55yards) long, close mesh Electrified nets
- Thick 20mm posts for great stability
- Top and bottom twines strengthened
As low as: £135.00
A Kit containing everything you need to set up an Electric Net for your sheep.
- This order form will allow you to select all of the essential equipment to create an electric fence.
- Top quality, premium netting, energisers and accessories to choose from
- Ideal if you are not sure what you need to set up your first electric fence.
Excl. Tax: £25.00 Incl. Tax: £30.00
The Ultimate HotGate for a Poultry Net
- Links into existing poultry nets to provide simple access in and out of poultry netting enclosures
- No need to turn the energiser off. Simple single hand operation
- This is a net 120cm long by 108cm tall.
- Not available outside the UK
Excl. Tax: £16.50 Incl. Tax: £19.80
Out of stock127cm x 105cm high netting gate suitable for poultry nets.
Excl. Tax: £18.60 Incl. Tax: £22.32
Netting Corner Balance Post.
- Useful to tension corners of Electric Netting
- Red Angle Iron. Pack of 10 Posts.
- 115cm tall, 10cm Soldered fottplate.
- Pointed end for easy installation.
Excl. Tax: £160.00 Incl. Tax: £192.00
The Tallest Electric Net on the MarketDon't allow Foxes to feed on your Chickens.
- The Ultimate in Poultry Nets
- These extra tall nets will give your pets total protection by zapping the foxes.
- Perfect for excluding Foxes and deer from gardens and your poultry.
- 170cm (5ft 6in) x 25m long Electrified nets