The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Green Chicken Net is the most effective Fox Deterrent available
The simplest Poultry Net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want in a few minutes.Take it down and move in minutes to fresh pasture.
More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to keep them penned into small runs just to prevent a murdering Fox from killing your flock? Let your chickens roam and range once more within the safety of an Electric Poultry Net; give yourself the satisfaction of giving them a much better quality of life than cooping them up in a small enclosed run. Electric Netting has been proven over many years to be extremely effective in deterring even the boldest fox. The electrical charge carried in the horizontal wires is highly effective at discouraging foxes from converting your favourite pets into today's ready meal (Or worse, leaving you to dispose of the remains)
- A Super tall 145 cm/ 4 feet 10 inches Green Electric Chicken Net perfect for totally excluding all predators and smaller deer.
- The close 7.5 x 5cm weave will keep all poultry within the net easily. See Diagram below.
- The posts at 20mm are thicker than standard posts and are attached to the mesh to increase the stability of the net once erected. Each post has twin prongs to secure the net onto the ground.
- Netting is widely shown to be highly effective at protecting your chickens from wolves, foxes and feral dogs.
- These taller nets will exclude even those hardy jumpers.
- Both top and bottom wires are re-enforced for added strength to assist in tensioning the net out.
- For the maximum possible protection, couple these nets with a hotSHOCK energizer and deliver a Devilish sting to the fox.
- An ideal net to exclude Foxes from your property and prevent them consuming your poultry.
- Poultry are not the greatest fliers so the extra height helps to keep them in the run and safe.
- This lightweight electric poultry netting may be rapidly dismantled, bundled up and re-erected in another area. It is effective at allowing poultry access to specific grazing areas so allowing rested areas to re-grow, re- vitalise, as well as excluding a fox.
- Supplied with the necessary connections, Warning sign, Repair Kit, Guy ropes and pegs.
||Net Length; 25m (27 yards) Height; 145cm (4ft 10in)
|Number & Colour of Posts; 8 Black posts coupled with Double steel prongs
|Electrified Wires; Green Twines
Don't let Foxes mutilate your birds.