Electric Fencing Kits
Build an Electric Fencing Kit to suite YOUR requirements.
- These order forms will allow you to select all of the essential equipment to create an electric fence tailored to YOUR requirement.
- YOU may select the quantities YOU require - not forced to accept what someone else decides you MAY need and puts it into a box.
- No need to search through the whole website to find the products you need.
- An automatic 2.5% discount is applied to products selected into the kit.
- Ideal if you are not sure what you need to set up your first electric fence. Additional items may be added to the kit should you decide they will be of benefit to you.
- The minimum requirements for a fence of each category are selected by default within the kit - These may be increased at your discretion by selecting the desired quantity or product to suite your requirements.
- Different grades of a product may be selected at your discretion.
- There are also pre-constructed kits containing the essential items in a box.
Select your fence kit from these options;-
Using a kit process is recommended if you are not sure of what makes up the necessary products for an electric fence - or an electric net. The basic products are marked as essential but you may select variations of those products.
There will then be additional accessories that may be nice to have and may be added without having to search through the website.
Electric Horse Kits.
Both mains powered and 12v battery powered Electric Fence kits are available. You (not someone else) simply decide the quantity of each product required and select it. This is automatically added to the list and credited with a 2.5% discount on products from the standard shop. There are also pre-boxed options should you prefer.
Electric Poultry Kits.
Again both options are available including the tall Ultimate Poultry Net at 145cm (4ft 9in) is the tallest on the market. The nets are available in 50m or 25m lengths and a Hotgate may be added should you wish to. All the nets are green. Everything required for a poultry fence is on one easy page.
Electric Sheep Kits.
The Electric Sheep Kits offer the superior Livestok Sheep Net in either 90cm (3ft) or 105cm (3.5ft) options. These superior nets have semi rigid plastic risers making the net far easier to maintain and retains its shape of more undulating ground.