Convenient Electric Fence Tester
- Indispensible for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults.
- Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only go to 5500v
- May be used to test the output voltage of the energiser
- Utilises a simple potentiometer to read the current in the fence - no earth necessary.
- Far more reliable than a blade of grass and less painfull than using your hand to make sure the fence is working.
- Many testers on the market only go to a maximum of 5500v - this is the Minimum that a highly efficient fence should be running at.
- Utilises a simple 1.5v penlight battery. There is a low battery warning light.
To Operate:- Simply press the metal loop against the conductor and press the central button. A LED light will show corresponding to the voltage.