Convenient Electric Fence Tester
- Indispensible for daily fence maintenance - used to locate fence faults.
- Reading range between 2000 and 10000v - unlike the majority on the market that only go to 5500v
- May be used to test the output voltage of the energiser
- Utilises a simple earth and wire contact to establish the current in the fence.
- Far more reliable than a blade of grass and less painfull than using your hand to make sure the fence is working.
- Many testers on the market only go to a maximum of 5500v - this is the Minimum that a highly efficient fence should be running at.
Push the probe into the ground and touch the metal loop on the back of the tester to the live wire and take a reading.
LED's will get paler as the reading goes up the scale but read to the end of the LED's.