Electric Fencing Connectors and Strainers
- A range of highly durable and efficient Connectors for positive transfer of energy
- Fence connectors are available in both long lasting Stainless Steel or Galvanised Steel.
- Strainers are manufactured using aluminium.
- The Gripple system makes fence maintenance a doddle.
- These connectors ensure the maximum current is transferred through the system.
Excl. Tax: £8.50 Incl. Tax: £10.20
Easy to use Tape Connectors
- Heart shaped connection cables to connect multiple lines of conductors- Rope, twine or tapes.
- The high tensile spring heart ensures a good connection between two conductors to transfer current from one to the next.
- Supplied in a pack of 2.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £5.32 Incl. Tax: £6.38
Permanent contact for all Electric Fence wiring
- Very positive connection for solid or stranded wire and any polytwine.
- Choice of either Stainless Steel or Galvinised Steel connectors
- Smaller than the rope connector so only for wire and twine- rope does not fit.
- Packs of 10.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £11.50 Incl. Tax: £13.80
The New Gripple Torq-Tensioning Tool.
- A built-in torque gauge makes it easy to re-tension wire to the right level time after time.
- Use the tool to tension wire through any size of gripple
- Adjustable and can be re-tensioned year-after-year
- Size 1 Gripples for wires between 1 and 2mm, Supplied in packs of 20
- Size 2 Gripples for wires between 2 and 3.25mm, Supplied in packs of 10
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £6.50 Incl. Tax: £7.80
Easy to use Electric Fence Strainer
- No need to cut the fence. Simply slip it on
- Suitable for all types of steel wire or plastic stranded rope in both permanent or temporary fencing.
- Permits re-tensioning of the line
- Supplied as a pack of 2 or 25 Strainers