Electric Fence Testers & Warning Signs
You need a good Electric Fence Tester for a smooth running fence.
It is the only way you will know that your fence is maintaining a strong Electric charge at the right voltage for the fence to function correctly.
Alternatives Well, you may use a blade of grass or your own hand - This is a completely inaccurate test and touching the fence with your hand IS painful. Either way, neither of these methods will tell you the true voltage of the fence. A fence with a low voltage is of no use to you.
Remember: Warning signs are required by law if the public will have access to your fence. Scroll to the bottom of this page to make sure you have the necessary warning signs.
Excl. Tax: £10.00 Incl. Tax: £12.00
A simple but very effective Electric Fence Tester.
- Simply apply it to the fence and get a voltage reading whenever you need to. More efficient than touching it.
- For daily fence testing this is something you will find indispensible.
- Shows the voltage in six levels; from 2000v up to 10000v (not just to 5500v)
Excl. Tax: £21.90 Incl. Tax: £26.28A Very simple device that tells you if your fence is working
- So simple - clip it to the fence and it will flash if the voltage is above 2000v.
- Does not draw power away from the fence.
- No Flashing? - then your fence is not working.
- No earth required.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £5.50 Incl. Tax: £6.60
Essential for Electric Fences in a publicly accessible area.
- Required by law if the public have access to your fence.
- Place one every 50m. Supplied in Packs of 4 signs
- Very light - simply clips onto your fence tape, rope or twine.
- Shows a range of International languages. Single or Double sided printing