Electric Fencing Gate Handles & Complete Sets
Effective Electric Fence Gate handles
- These gate handles give you an electrified wire running across the length of the gate. The gate handle is only hooked onto one side of the electric fence, so once it's unhooked, the entire gate and gate handle become safe to pass through.
- Every handle is fully insulated against high voltage fences and has a tension pull spring, so the handle securely hooks onto the latch and never falls off.
Excl. Tax: £25.00 Incl. Tax: £30.00The bright, attractive elasticised electrical rope is safer than sprung gate sets as the horse cannot get its tail caught in the rope.
- Large diameter spring extendable upto 5 metres.
- The spring is energised so is part of the fence.
- This is a complete installation kit including insulators.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £4.60 Incl. Tax: £5.52
A solid insulator to attach a gate handle
- The insulated attachment screws onto a wooden post and may be used with any gate handle.
- Standard loop and hook configuration.
- Universally used for any gate handle.
- Supplied in packs of 5 or 10.
Excl. Tax: £4.60 Incl. Tax: £5.52
Tape Gate Insulator
- 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post.
- Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric Fence energy.
- The insulated attachment screws onto a wooden post..
- May be used with any gate handle.