Search results for 'a'
Excl. Tax: £10.50 Incl. Tax: £12.60Essential to connect external 12v leisure batteries to 9v equiStop B range energizers.
N.B. Not required for purpose built 12v Energisers. Learn More
Excl. Tax: £8.50 Incl. Tax: £10.20
Easy to use Tape Connectors
- Heart shaped connection cables to connect multiple lines of conductors- Rope, twine or tapes.
- The high tensile spring heart ensures a good connection between two conductors to transfer current from one to the next.
- Supplied in a pack of 2.
Excl. Tax: £140.00 Incl. Tax: £168.00An energised box to protect your energiser - zaps thieves.
- Your energiser is vulnerable to vandals or theft when left outdoors.
- The solid steel box protects your energiser
- Electrified to ZAP anyone who touches it.
- Supplied with plastic keys for your safety.
Excl. Tax: £22.50 Incl. Tax: £27.00
The Ultimate in Lightning Protection.
- The best protection for your valuable energiser against lightning strike.
- Protects all energisers against power surges coming down the line.
- This is a complete kit - ready for installation.
- Suitable for all energiser capacities
Excl. Tax: £14.00 Incl. Tax: £16.80
Essential if you want to protect your fence from Lightning Strikes
- A lightning strike will destroy the energiser and may cause a fire.
- Very important where mains units are sited within fire-risk buildings, barns, hay sheds.
- The arrestor diverts lightning to earth away from your energiser.
- Suitable for units under 1 joule
Excl. Tax: £25.00 Incl. Tax: £30.00
Out of stockThe bright, attractive elasticised electrical rope is safer than sprung gate sets as the horse cannot get its tail caught in the rope.
- Large diameter spring extendable upto 5 metres.
- The spring is energised so is part of the fence.
- This is a complete installation kit including insulators.
Excl. Tax: £11.00 Incl. Tax: £13.20
Highly effective at training animals to respect your Electric Fence
- The bait encourages animals to touch the fence.
- The resulting shock teaches the animal that the fence is electrified.
- This makes them respect the fence and avoid it in the future.
Excl. Tax: £10.75 Incl. Tax: £12.90
Out of stock
A simple but very effective Electric Fence Tester.
- Very easy to use - no earth required.
- Simply apply it to the fence and get a voltage reading whenever you need to. More efficient than touching it.
- For daily fence testing this is something you will find indispensible.
- Shows the voltage in six levels; from 2000v up to 10000v (not just to 5500v)
Excl. Tax: £21.90 Incl. Tax: £26.28A Very simple device that tells you if your fence is working
- So simple - clip it to the fence and it will flash if the voltage is above 2000v.
- Does not draw power away from the fence.
- No Flashing? - then your fence is not working.
- No earth required.